Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Looking for your pumpkin fix?


Who is obsessed with pumpkin?
I have been getting my pumpkin fix this fall mixing it with cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger for dessert or salt, peeper and chili powder for dinner.

I just came across this website of 100 ways to cook a pumpkin and this website as well. This fall we can all find a little something to make with pumpkin.
For me and my blog here are my favorite pumpkin recipes:
Waffles
Cookies
Muffins
Mac n' Cheese
Donuts

Pumpkin is really good for our health. Even canned pumpkin has a lot to offer.  It is low in calories and fat yet high in minerals and vitamins. It is most well-know for its fiber, iron and vitamin A nutrients.  People have said the Libby's is the best marked canned pumpkin to bake with but I also like the Farmer's Market brand.  Enjoy this fall season with a little bit or even a lot of pumpkin!




No comments:

Post a Comment