From recent experiences in meeting one of the first raw vegans from Boston, MA I have been dedicating myself to veganism and in spreading the news. Instead of buying the huge unhealthy Cosco muffins, I volunteered to make 90 vegan muffins for my graduate colleagues for an end of the semester celebration. I made the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and also a new recipe from the Vegan Mom blog: Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins. They turned out amazing and I am presenting them tomorrow to be devoured and hopefully praised for their tastiness, wish me luck!
Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins with my alterations:
2c. whole wheat flour
1tsp. baking powder
1tsp. baking soda
1/4tsp. salt
1TB Vietnamese cinnamon
1/2c. brown sugar
1c. almond milk
1/3c. coconut oil
1 ripe banana, mashed
1c. frozen blueberries
Pre-heat the oven to 375F. Grease a muffin pan and set aside. Mix the dry ingredients first and then add the milk, oil and banana. Lastly fold in the blueberries. Bake for 20min.


No comments:
Post a Comment