Monday, February 6, 2012

Waffles!!

Who would of thought that my favorite Christmas gift this year would be a WAFFLE IRON!  THANKS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! I've been modifying recipes and I think I finally got it!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups wheat flour
1 cup quick oats (or rolled oats soaked in water)
1 TB baking Powder
1/2 -1 tsp cinnamon
2 egg yokes
2 egg whites beaten until thick
1 -1 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
6 Tb earth balance (melted) or applesauce <3
2 Tb organic brown sugar

options: you can add blue berries or dark chocolate chips!!

Directions:
One bowl stir in all the dry ingredients.  In another bowl stir in all the wet ingredients, then combine them both.  Then it's a party with the waffle iron, be sure it's pre-heated and ready to go!  Waffle making is so fun!!

topping ideas:
strawberries&banana with nutella
banana with almond butter
yogurt and blue berries
peanut butter and honey

  

Alyne!! Thanks fo the PIC! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment