1 2/3c. whole wheat flour
1/2c. brown sugar
1tsp. baking soda
3/4tsp. salt
1/2tsp. cinnamon
1/2tsp. ginger
1/4tsp. nutmeg
1/4c. almond milk
15oz. can puree pumpkin
3TB blackstrap molasses
3TB coconut oil
1tsp. vanilla extract
1/2c. agave
1c. dark chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Grease a bread pan** (8.5) set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg) I added a little more ginger and cinnamon for an extra kick.
3. Fold in the wet ingredients (milk, pumpkin, molasses, oil, vanilla, agave) and lastly fold in the chocolat chips. If you want it really sweet put more agave.
4. Bake for 50-60min or until the toothpick test comes out clean.
**If I did this again I'd use a 8x8 pan and bake for 40-50min.
| Favorite Herbal Teas! FYI: really good with this recipe. |
No comments:
Post a Comment