Sunday, June 2, 2013

Indulge Your Hormones

Somedays or nights you just need something gooey and chocolatie and you will go to great lengths to satisfy this crave.  Last night I was feeling this urge and I found this recipe on Oh She Glows called No Bake Chocolate Macaroons.  As I was making them and putting in the last of the ingredients I realized I didn't have enough unsweetened coconut flakes.  Needless to say I was determined to make these gooey chocolate delights and so Steve and I went on an adventure to Smith's, a nearby grocery store.  Not having a car we have to go to what's close in proximity especially since it was 10pm.  Well Smith's only had sweetened and so Steve agreed to accompany me on a mile walk to the next nearest grocery store and they had it! It took an hour and a half after all was said and done and I was so exhausted from it all I quickly finished the recipe and went to bed without that chocolate satisfaction.  Morning came and I bet you can guess what I had for breakfast...

    

2 comments:

  1. Uh.. So you are on your period? I think you need bike lights. A 1 mile ride is like, 5 minutes tops. lol.

    Love that you ditched the car. Saves a ton of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! We didn't ried our bikes because the first store is just 3blocks away and I was too stubborn to back track to get them. It was all on foot and that's why it took so long. And I am not on my period, but might be soon since the cravings, hehehe

      Delete