7 oranges, peeled
1 organic celery stalk
4 large organic carrots
1/2'' ginger root
2 large organic kale leaves
1 handful of spinach
1 beet, washed really well
We chopped what we needed to and washed everything really well then we alternated ingredients as we put them in the juicer. Fun times!
To read about the pros and cons of juicing click here.
![]() |
| Oranges are a great deal right now at our local market so we went overboard and bought a box, 113 oranges! |






It's expensive to eat that way but I think it's great if you don't go overboard.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get your juice Rachel?
ReplyDeletejuicer, not juice
DeleteLOL, juicer, that makes more sense :) My juicer was originally a gift to my aunt by my parents but she never used it because she thought it was too big and hard to clean so it was handed down to me last year. With the bad rep it got I was weary to use it but just last week I started it up and it's amazing and not hard to clean at all. The brand is Jake Lalanne Power Juicer but I am sure there are many good brands out there. Hope you find one that suits you and that you can enjoy juicing this spring.
Delete